Sibling, is working exclusively with a leading medical software client in Sweden for a Deep Learning Research Scientist.
As a member of the R&D team you will develop image processing and image analysis algorithms together with application specialists and clinical experts. You may work in an internal product development project or in a research collaboration, often with international partners. There will from time to time be opportunities to publish your research.
The ideal candidate has a curious mindset, a high intellectual capacity and a passion for problem solving. We look for experience in image processing and/or machine learning applications, provided either from an academic career (PhD level) or by a relevant course curriculum combined with project examples (MSc level). We value the scientific method of formulating and testing hypotheses, and iteratively working towards increased knowledge in projects. This requires exploration, innovation but also planning and a structured way of working with your team members. The work is data driven: Understanding and managing data is an important part of your work in designing algorithms and training models, as well as properly evaluating the results. The output of your work will lead to products to be used in clinical routine to support diagnosis of patients. Therefore, properly managing traceability of experiments, source code and data is also important for reaching product level quality related to medical device regulations.
We work in an agile setting, in both cross-disciplinary and specialized teams. We value open communication between all stakeholders, transparency of each team’s progress, and commitment to the team’s common goal.
Knowledge in the following fields/topics is relevant for the position:
- Image processing
- Deep learning applications on image data
- Computer science
- Agile development methods
- Development under medical device regulations
- Industrial scale software development
- Verification and validation of algorithms
- Open source development or other interest-driven software development
Please get in touch with your CV.
• A flexible work environment
• Highly competent and nice colleagues of many nationalities
• An opportunity to contribute to better healthcare globally
• Projects using cutting-edge technology
• Generous skills development opportunities
• Interactions with international customers and partners
• A family-friendly Swedish work-life balance
Please get in touch with your CV and relevant research details.