09-09-2020 11:17 AM
Sibling is recruiting for a senior DevOps engineer for a leading pension provider in Copenhagen.
- Build scalable, highly-available, robust infrastructure to support our games systems and enable continuous delivery.
- Work closely with the development team to embed DevOps Culture.
- Manage automation from provisioning to day-to-day operations.
- Research, evaluate and implement technologies to improve our gaming platform efficiency, performance and availability.
- Work with open source technologies.
- Maintain documentation.
- Endorse DevOps mentality in getting stuff done. i.e. You build it, ship it, own it.
- Be a good collaborator, learn from other talented people, and share your knowledge.
- Participate in technical discussions – challenge our architecture, propose and implement changes. We believe in rapid iteration and using the right tool for the job.
- Project Management & Tracking – JIRA
- Code Management System – GitHub, BitBucket
- Continuous Integration & Build – Jenkins, Bamboo, and TeamCity
- Continuous Deployment – Ansible, Docker
- Cloud Computing & Deployment – AWS
- Proxy and Load Balancer – NGINX/NGINX+
- IaC – Terraform, CloudFormation
Please let me know if this is of interest? I look forward to hearing from you