Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment Consultant/Senior Recruitment Consultant
We are hiring for an experienced recruiter to join our Nordics division to work closely alongside one of our Co-Founders who has over 10 years’ experience in the recruitment industry. We have huge ambition to grow and expand in the markets we already operate in and want like minded individuals that are not interested in just being a number, but want to join us on this journey, grow their career and a become a significant part of the business.
Lets start with what we are offering, the perks:
- Commission Structure up to 30% with No Thresholds!
- World Class Training
- Structured Career path with opportunity to lead teams or just be a superstar biller
- Flights and visits to your Clients in the Nordics encouraged (when we can again 😊) – want to make a weekend of it, be our guest!
- Individual Incentives including holidays, restaurants, and personalised gifts for overachievers
- Gym Lunchbreaks
- Roof Terrace BBQ’s and Drinks at our office based 5 mins from Liverpool Street Station.
- Remote working opportunities
What we expect from you?
- Be truly passionate in the industry you work in and deliver world class service to your Clients and Candidates
- You value training and feedback to improve and hone your recruitment skills and processes
- Be Accountable for agreeing own targets and delivering consistently
- Regular Travel to Client meeting
- 1-2 Years experience in the recruitment industry any sector is welcome
- If no recruitment experience, but have a proven track record in another Sales Based role we could consider your application
- Proven track record in hitting billing targets
- Competitive, self-driven and accountable mindset
- A Positive go getter
- English speaking, but other relevant language skills welcome
Please apply here, for more questions feel free to contact Adam Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org