Head of Software - Vienna
Head of Software
Working for a growing Start-up on an extremley innovative medical technology company with significant funding received and investment in growth for 2021. They are seeking a Head of Software to strategise cross functional software departments growth and lead an already established and experienced software development team.
- Lead our experienced software teams for iOS, Android, our cloud solution and online interfaces.
- Lead and manage the Software Development and IT teams to deliver software, infrastructure and architecture that meets the needs of users;
- Mentor and coach Team Leads to implement best practices and to motivate their teams
- Manage timelines, assign ownership and help us hire new talent.
- Continue to build, create, review and release of our unique applications
- Guide and provide input to all strategic as well as technical planning for entire software projects
- Ensure delivery consistent with Quality and Regulatory processes
- Drive knowledge sharing and growth within the software development team and the company
- Investigate the latest trends, initiatives and opportunities in software to ensure we deliver maximum benefit to our users
- University degree in Computer Science or a related field
- A proven track record in leading and scaling up of cross disciplinary Software Teams of 20+
- Coaching and mentoring mindset
- Well-organised with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to shift focus effortlessly between high-level strategic and low-level technical
- Have a creative, inquisitive mindset. You love to learn and keep yourself informed of developments and enjoy encouraging people around you to think outside the box. You are comfortable challenging ideas and design approaches.
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced and flexible startup environment
- A number of years of experience in software development for either Web or Mobile (IOS/Android) development
- Working in the medical device or another highly regulated industry is beneficial but not essential
- Working with Functional programming would be beneficial
- Fluent in English at a professional level
This is a great time to join if you want to play a significant part in not just managing and leading what exists today, but growing the future of this organisation.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org