Senior Test Automation Engineer
Sibling is recruiting for a Senior Test Automation Engineer for a leading medical device client in Helsinki, Finland. As a Senior Test Automation Engineer, you will join a team of automation experts and design test solutions that challenge and stress the functionality, reliability, and performance of our wearable patient monitoring products.
- Exercise critical, innovative thinking and apply best practice design & test methodologies to design, develop and maintain test infrastructure solutions for functional, non-functional, challenging, and stress test scenarios such as performance, power consumption, Monte Carlo, reliability, etc.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to gather test and use scenarios, design interfaces for test scripting and continuous integration systems.
- Monitor the health of the testing infrastructure
- Ensure compliance to medical regulatory standards during test development, execution and reporting including tool validation, report defects in product design and participate in technical reviews
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Software, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience using Python in testing software for complex embedded systems.
- Excellent problem-solving skills. Hands-on with HW/SW integration issues
- Open and curious mindset willing to approach cutting-edge technology challenges
- Team player attitude and good collaboration skills
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written
Sibling is an exclusive partner, please get in touch with your CV - email@example.com