Project Manager – Copenhagen
Working for a Medical Device company in Copenhagen, that has a an international reach where everybody supports the business by making sure we successfully bring the best experience with our products to our users. You will be working in a modern and open workplace, where a flexible working environment, knowledge sharing and professional respect make it a meaningful place to work.
- Plan, execute and deliver projects, from early phase to release
- You will be responsible for managing software development projects for medical devices.
- You will work closely together with all internal functions as well as external partners
- Coordinate with stakeholders and PM’s in other teams
- Ensure that deliveries comply to system requirements and medical standards
- Lead and motivate people working in the projects you manage
- Experience from similar jobs as Project Manager
- Experience working with Medical devices or other highly regulated environments
- Experience in Agile
- Driven by results, and know how to motivate and set goals – and how to reach them with the team
- Great at creating and maintaining good relations to all parts of the organization
- Knowledge of Medical Device Standards is appreciated
If you are interested in more info please contact Adam Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply apply now!