Sibling is looking for a Data Engineer with strong experience in SQL-Server for a client in Antwerp, Belgium. My Client has a CreditRisk database with various applications based on stored procedures which cover all our trading activities, creating orders, managing logistics, calculating profit and loss of a trade, file and creating invoices.
Your main tasks within this Database are;
• Responsible for the SQL Development for credit risk applications.
• Understanding business requirements in the custom development context and design a solution to convert the requirements to meaningful deliverables. Estimate the timeline to accomplish the related tasks
• Analyse and develop stored procedure. Goal is to increase comfort and reduce risk for our business users.
• Propose improvements to increase the maintainability of the running applications.
• Senior SQL Developer (at least 3-5 years).. Experience in BI is a plus.
• You have a solid knowledge of MS SQLServer
• Experience with T-SQL, GITHub integration (SQL), SSIS, SSAS, Azure DevOps (boards & CICD Pipelines)
• You are fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch/Spanish/Portuguese is a plus
• You perform well in a hybrid work environment (2 days/week work from home).
Rate : 400-500 Per Day (Euro)
Start : May
Length : 6 Months+
Location : Antwerp (Hybrid Working 2 days onsite & 3 Days Remote)