Sibling is recruiting for a Low-Level Embedded C engineer for a client in Stockholm, Sweden.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Device driver development for our own boards.
- Develop and maintain our software module production system that is used by our production partners.
For me as a manager, collaboration and continuous innovation is of utmost importance. To achieve our goals, great teamwork and open dialogue are key. To ensure ideas are brought to life through sparring, it is essential to continuously maintain an environment where we utilize all available skills through cross-functional teams.
What you can expect from us
- A friendly, family-like atmosphere
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop
- A culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior and integrity
- Potential to see your ideas realized and to make an impact
- New challenges and new things to learn every day
We are looking for a C developer with debugging skills for our Linux and device driver development. Preferably you have experience of ARM CPU’s and working close to the hardware.
Experience in any of these areas will be considered a plus: Yocto, Open Source projects, C++, JTAG, Python, MySQL and bootloaders.