Sibling is looking for an Embedded C Software Developer for a Telecommunications OEM in Brussels, Belgium Within the R&D department, the embedded software engineer will play a key role in the creation
of software for our routers. You will work in a multidisciplinary team to develop and integrate proprietary and third party technologies into a comprehensive and cost-efficient design.
• Software development & testing in a (real-time) embedded system environment
• Development & implementation of telecom/datacom protocols
• Design or implementation of software architecture, systems and building blocks
• Working in a close-knit project team to develop, debug and optimise designs
• Documenting your software designs
• Expert in C programming
• Strong experience with Linux/Kernel development and debugging
• Strong experience with DPDK and virtualization on Intel and ARM chipset.
• Strong experience with software development for multicore environments
• Understanding and working with relevant communication system standards
• A strong interest & affinity with embedded software (firmware) & software architecture