Sibling is looking for a Embedded SW Engineer for a leading Aviation client in East Flanders
The mission is to support the development of critical aerospace actuation systems. Some of the electronics are controlled by an in-house processor, on which runs a software that needs to be developed and validated.
As software engineer, you will be in charge of:
· Understanding the software requirements and architecture
· Use the standard emulation tools;
· Perform software architecture review and implement defined unitary functions
· Writing specific test software for prototypes;
· Writing test plans, executing formal tests and redacting the test reports;
· Implementing test scenario in various scripting languages.
· Deep knowledge of C and C++.
· Perl, Python and Tcl scripting languages.
· Eclipse development environment.
· Basic knowledge of electronic design.
· Knowledge of assembly is a plus.
· Knowledge of DO-178C is a plus
• Software engineering diploma
• English required.
• French or Dutch is a plus.