Program Director – Global ERP
A unique opportunity to join Radiometer at an early stage of their journey to standardise their
existing ERP processes and platforms, upgrading to D365FO. You will directly manage a small team of
ERP functional consultants/business analysts as well as work with the Global Business Solutions
leadership and Global IT teams to deliver on and optimise the ERP, CRM and Global IT systems. If you
are interested in a challenge read more below:
Responsibilities of the Program Director – ERP
● (Re-)Defining program strategies, business case, objectives, budget, plans, organization,
governance, and onboarding a best-in-class cross functional delivery team
● Program management and project management, leading the completion of our
D365FO standard global template for sales companies.
● Scoping and execution of the global template roll-out program.
● Initiation and scoping of a D365FO program for Operations.
● People management of ERP functional consultants/business analysts, external
partner resources and offshore team members.
● Drive business value from ERP and emerging digital technologies, e.g. automations, AI,
robotics and advanced analytics as part of Radiometers extended management team
● As a member of the Global Business Systems leadership team you will be responsible for
Radiometers ERP and CRM platforms, including strategy, driving business value (business cases),
risk assessments, continual development and maintenance.
The successful Program Director will have the following experience:
● MBA or Master’s degree.
● Experience with global IT solutions and digital transformation projects.
● Experience as a Program Manager or Senior Project Manager with excellent program
management and/or corporate change management experience.
● Experience leading ERP programs from Legacy to modern upgrades and Migrations.
● Interest in driving business value from emerging digital technologies, e.g.
automations, AI, robotics and advanced analytics.
● Strong leadership capabilities, communication skills and experience with stakeholder
management at all levels.
● Experience leading cross functional program management and/or complex projects in an
international and regulated environment.
● Fluent in English.
Nice to have experience for the Program Director:
● Domain experience within the medical device or pharma industry.
● SOX knowledge preferred, with focus on delivering business value of IT (creating of
business cases and benefit tracking).
● Experience in upgrading and migrating legacy ERP to D365FO
● Experience delivering in a fully agile product organisation.
● Experience with people management.
On a yearly basis millions of lives are touched by the information our solutions provide and that’s a
fact, we take very seriously; the more critical the setting, the greater the requirements are and that’s
why we’ve made it our vision to improve global healthcare with reliable, fast and easy patient
For more information or to apply for the role please contact Adam Morgan – Lead Recruiter – Sibling
Recruitment at email@example.com