Sibling is looking for a Project Manager with strong experience in the Automotive Sector. You will Be the technical manager of an embedded software product, leading the necessary activities to safeguard both features and quality. The Embedded Software Product Owner leads activities safeguarding an Embedded Software product platform. These activities include prioritization of software implementation, technical roadmaps including both functional and non-functional requirements and governance of product branch plans.
Your main responsibilities will be:
– Lead projects pertaining to Embedded Software and System in Electric Propulsion system controls area.
– Manage projects according to set targets and business objectives
– Lead cross-functional teams and work in close dialogue with vehicle & platform software domains.
– Take an active role in improving ways of working to maximize customer value output
We are looking for a
…trusted leader with strong drive who is not just well versatile with Embedded Software but also knows how to spark team engagement. Someone who has great networking and communication skills. You have a business mindset, ability to prioritize and focus on key areas to secure maximum customer value in a fast-changing environment.
– University degree in Engineering or equivalent
– Sound knowledge of Embedded Software development, Integration and Release system
– Extensive experience in project management and/or line management
– Experienced in automotive industry
– Fluent in English, verbally and in writing
– Strong drive and high energy level with ability to contribute to create a high performing working culture
It is meritorious if you have…
– Project Management and/or Agile certification
– Sound experience in managing software development, DevOps Integration etc
– Experience in CAST (Common Architecture and Shared Technology)
– Knowledge of regulations R156 / R155, Functional Safety (ISO26262)
– Good knowledge on ASPICE & SW development processes
This will be a long-Term Freelance assignment.