Senior Manager Global ERP Projects – Brønshøj, Copenhagen – On-site/Hybrid
A unique opportunity to join Radiometer at an early stage of their journey to standardise their
existing ERP processes and platforms, upgrading to D365FO. You will directly manage a
small team of ERP functional consultants/business analysts as well as work with the Global
Business Solutions leadership and Global IT teams to deliver on and optimise the ERP, CRM
and Global IT systems. If you are interested in a challenge read more below:
Responsibilities of the Senior Manager Global ERP Projects
● Program management and project management, leading the completion of our
D365FO standard global template for sales companies.
● Scoping and execution of the global template roll-out program.
● Initiation and scoping of a D365FO program for Operations.
● People management of ERP functional consultants/business analysts, external
partner resources and offshore team members.
● Drive business value from ERP and emerging digital technologies, e.g. automations,
AI, robotics and advanced analytics as part of Radiometers extended management
● As a member of the Global Business Systems leadership team you will be
responsible for Radiometers ERP and CRM platforms, including strategy, driving
business value (business cases), risk assessments, continual development and
● ERP resource and portfolio management, intake of new projects.
● Planning and overseeing the execution of smaller ERP projects delivered by our
functional consultants and/or external consultants.
The successful Senior Manager Global ERP Projects will have the following
● MBA or Master’s degree.
● Experience with global IT solutions and digital transformation projects.
● Experience as a Program Manager or Senior Project Manager with excellent program
management and/or corporate change management experience.
● Experience leading ERP programs from Legacy to modern upgrades and Migrations.
● Interest in driving business value from emerging digital technologies, e.g.
automations, AI, robotics and advanced analytics.
● Strong project manager skills and toolbox within the different project methodologies.
● Strong leadership capabilities, communication skills and experience with stakeholder
management at all levels.
● Experience leading cross functional program management and/or complex projects in
an international and regulated environment.
● Fluent in English.
Nice to have experience for the Senior Manager Global ERP Projects role:
● Domain experience within the medical device or pharma industry.
● SOX knowledge preferred, with focus on delivering business value of IT (creating of
business cases and benefit tracking).
● Experience in upgrading and migrating legacy ERP to D365FO
● Experience delivering in a fully agile product organisation.
● Experience with people management.
On a yearly basis millions of lives are touched by the information our solutions provide and
that’s a fact, we take very seriously; the more critical the setting, the greater the requirements
are and that’s why we’ve made it our vision to improve global healthcare with reliable, fast
and easy patient diagnoses.
For more information or to apply for the role please contact Adam Morgan – Lead Recruiter –
Sibling Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org