Senior Software Developer – Java – Espoo
Do you feel challenged in your current role? Or would you like to see more complexity and challenges? If so, I could have a great opportunity for you!
The security and identity access management industry is booming right now and I am working with a Client in Espoo that is making big strides both in Finland and Europe for creating its own suite of products for Identity Access and Management.
What do you get from working here?
●Work with top quality engineering team with 15+ years experience working with some of the best software engineering companies in Finland
● Open environment where innovation, learning and actions are encouraged.
● Close knit team of intelligent colleagues working to solve complex problems together.
● Competitive salary with additional benefits, plus ability to benefit from the success of the company.
● Flexible working – the team are remote first
● Developing scalable systems for Java and cloud native applications with Microservices architecture
● Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle in Agile development teams
● Prepare and produce releases of software components
● Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
● Troubleshooting design flaws and system bottlenecks, also related to AWS and DevOps tools
A successful candidate will have hands-on experience with working Agile methods and be able to move things forward and share their knowledge with the rest of the team – it is essential to work as a solid team solving problems together and sharing information. While they will lead one project, it is important to understand that all projects need to work together to make a seamless platform.
For more information contact Aili Kari at firstname.lastname@example.org